Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Malaysian Weekend!






Malaysian Weekend

I received a call from Azam of IIR asking for a very big favour. He wanted me to go to Pekan and appear on the Malaysian Weekend programme. I was to speak on Being a Good Leader.So I went because he promised me the moon and the stars and whatever else I want from the galaxy.

The last time I went to Pekan it was almost 20 years ago. So I decided to stay in Kuantan. I have not been well at all so perhaps the sea breeze at Teluk Cempedak will lift up my spirits.

The programme was great and I had the opportunity to meet up with a wonderful asst. producer Aswad and the two bubbly comperes, Farizal and Yasmin. We had a blast! I appeared both on the Saturday and Sunday show.

Above are the pictures!

4 comments:

Max J. Potter said...

salam cikgu. i was bloghopping. saw your link. and here i am. i like your writings already. will come again!

Cikgu Najmi said...

Dear Max J. Potter,

Do drop by! Thanks for appreciating.

Cikgu Najmi said...

Dear Max J. Potter,

Do drop by! Thanks for appreciating.

i'm shin... i'm inesen said...

neno neno neno support album Nikki-Hawa kat blog shin yer.. TQ