Thursday, March 27, 2008

My two 'cucus'


My two 'cucus' came for tea last Sunday. Dhania is 2 plus and Dalilah is 9 months old. Their father Dzul was my foster son who lived with me throughout his college years till he started working. He (finally) moved out when he got married.
The whole family will visit me once or twice a month. When they come, my living room will be a playground. They usually come for tea, (goreng pisang and putu piring, Dzul's favourite) and will stay for dinner. We usually have dinner outside. While eating, Dzul, Nurul (the mother) and I will take turns taking care of the two girls. Dhania now, will be happy if you give her something to draw. She will keep her self busy drawing. I always have some crayons stashed at home.
They will be moving to their new house soon at Denai Alam. I am so proud of Dzul. When he first came to live with me me, he was a typical rebelious young boy who worshiped Kurt Corbain. We had our problems. One of our biggest disagreement was about music. He was into grunge music and I am a Sharifah Aini and Uji Rashid fanatic. When I played my songs in the car during our travels he would hang his head outside the window. When he played his song, I got instant migraine. Some how or rather we managed, he got his degree and went on to do his MBA. Now he is an Asst. manager at Hei Tech Padu in charge of CRM. For an alumni of SM Jalan Cochcrane, he has done well. He is also a great father to the two girls.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

salam mr najmi,

da lama tak dgr khabar ye...terjumpa lak ur blog entry... camna sesat pon taktau.. huhuhu.

regards from aisyah - ex-ikramers

kay_leeda said...

salams cikgu najmi.

ya ampun...dzul has two kids already? it seems just like yesterday when he was doing the mara thingy in subang jaya kan!!

as for u...welcome to the bloggers world. senang-senang singgah ler ker my blog iyer http://sembangkay.blogspot.com/

~kay_lee_da~

Cikgu Najmi said...

Hey kay_leeda,

Long time no see!He will be with Air Asia in July. Now I can fly!